New Ontario measles cases down to single digits for the first time since January

New Ontario measles cases down to single digits for the first time since January

TORONTO — Health officials in Ontario are reporting that the number of new measles cases are down to the single digits for the first time since January.
That's based on weekly data release by Public Health Ontario, which shows eight

Facebook
Twitter
LinkedIn

Related Posts

Vibrant street celebration in Oslo during Norwegian Constitution Day.
Lifestyle, Ontario/Quebec, Prairies/BC, Social

August 15, 2026

Brittany Hobson

First Nations, Norwegian family unite to honour adventurer’s life and legacy

WINNIPEG — Gry Skjottelvik arrived in Canada last month with…

Read More >

Health, Ontario/Quebec

August 13, 2026

Some Whole Foods salsas, guacamoles recalled in Ontario over salmonella fears

The Canadian Food Inspection Agency says some Whole Foods Market…

Read More >

Business, National, Ontario/Quebec, Politics, Transport

August 13, 2026

Allison Jones

Ford believes Toronto island airport will ultimately expand despite federal roadblock

GUELPH — Ontario Premier Doug Ford said Thursday he believes…

Read More >